Tooth loss can be a difficult and stressful experience. It can affect your confidence, self-esteem, and ability to chew and speak properly. Fortunately, dental implants have become an increasingly popular option for individuals who have lost one or more teeth. If you’re considering dental implants in Espanola, ON, look no further than Manitoulin Denture Clinic. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized solutions to restore your smile and oral health.
A dental implant is a small, screw-shaped post made of biocompatible material, such as titanium or zirconia, that is surgically placed into the jawbone. It acts as an artificial tooth root and provides a stable and permanent foundation for a dental crown, bridge, or denture. Unlike traditional dentures, which can slip and slide, dental implants do not move or shift, allowing you to speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
Dental implants offer numerous advantages over other tooth replacement options, including:
– Improved appearance: Dental implants look, feel, and function like your natural teeth, so you can smile and laugh with ease.
– Enhanced comfort: Dental implants are comfortable and secure, eliminating the irritation and soreness often associated with traditional dentures.
– Better speech: Loose or ill-fitting dentures can cause speech problems, but dental implants can improve your articulation and pronunciation.
– Stronger jawbone: When you lose a tooth, the jawbone begins to deteriorate, but dental implants stimulate the bone tissue and prevent further bone loss. This strengthens your jaw and supports your facial structure.
– Improved oral health: Dental implants do not require any special care or maintenance, and they do not damage surrounding teeth or gums, making them a healthier and safer option.
At Manitoulin Denture Clinic, our dental implant process involves a thorough consultation, examination, and treatment planning. Our experienced denturist will carefully assess your oral health and determine if dental implants are the best option for you. The actual procedure involves inserting the implant into the jawbone and allowing it to integrate and fuse with the bone tissue over a period of several months. Once the implant is fully healed, a dental crown, bridge, or denture is attached to the implant, creating a natural-looking and functional restoration.
The cost of dental implants varies depending on a number of factors, including the number of implants needed, the complexity of the procedure, and your individual healthcare needs. However, dental implants are often worth the investment in the long run, as they can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
At Manitoulin Denture Clinic, we are committed to providing our patients with compassionate care, expert advice, and customized solutions to enhance their oral health and overall well-being. We use state-of-the-art technology and materials to ensure the highest quality results, and we prioritize patient comfort, safety, and satisfaction above all else.
Call us today to make an appointment!